"Opening Day should be a National holiday"
- Nats sweep doubleheader as Max Scherzer moves to legendary status; Dozier/Robles provide the runs!
- Game #73 (Weather Permitting) Max Scherzer, broken nose and all, will start tonight!
- Patrick Corbin delivers a gem with great defense and clutch hits!
- Game #72 Third time is the charm if Mother Nature cooperates!
- Game #72 (Weather permitting) They will try to get in Game 1 of 4 in this series tonight!
- Rain — rotation — roster; The Nats have to make moves due to the rain
- Game #72 It’s time; Corbin must lead his team!
- Happy Father’s Day to the Nats!
- Game #71 Father’s Day has a different meaning for today’s starter Aníbal Sánchez
- A Strasburg stinker sinks the ship!