Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- Mets travel to TBOTPB; Fedde starts; Team USA victorious!
- Tanner Roark and Daniel Murphy are the best of baseball
- Max Scherzer makes his Grapefruit League debut; Roark stars in the WBC; Zimmerman is in a groove
- Nats Bats on the Upswing?
- Tanner Roark gets the historic start for Team USA in what he acknowledged is the biggest game of his career!
- The Braves travel to TBOTPB; Words exchanged between Baker & Leyland over WBC
- The Bronx Bombers visit TBOTPB; Vance Worley gets the start! Ryan Zimmerman update
- What Does Statcast’s New Catch Probability Metric Tell Us About the Washington Nationals?
- Back to Jupiter with Stephen Strasburg; Team USA wins Roark/Murphy
- Nats and Astros again in TBOTPB; Werth scratched; WBC Murphy/Roark
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking BudBlack Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NewsAndNotes NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner
Category Archives: MASN
The pencil shavings and eraser crumbs were sprinkled all over Mike Rizzo’s desk yesterday as he kept sharpening his pencil over and over until Bryce Harper, Anthony Rendon, Tanner Roark, and Derek Norris all agreed to their 2017 salaries. Of … Continue reading
News broke over the weekend from the L.A. Times beat writer Bill Shaikin that the Los Angeles Dodgers principal ownership group led by Guggenheim Baseball Management faces a debt reduction order from Major League Baseball to conform with debt to revenue rules. … Continue reading
In case you missed it, the paperwork and accusations are flying again in this MASN dispute. Lots of new cross motions being filed between MASN, MLB, and the Nationals over the past few weeks. An already bitter fight between the … Continue reading
Late on Friday, May 6th, MASN filed 48 documents with the New York State Court, this was the deadline set by Judge Marks for them to file a motion to stay the Nats request to force them to return to the MLB … Continue reading
This morning Eric Fisher of the Sports Business Journal was putting out new information on the MASN dispute.
Name the title, author, and the number of pages: Lawyerball: The Courtroom Battle of the Orioles Against the Nationals and MLB for the Future of Baseball, Charles H. Martin, 242 pages Identify the type of book: Non-fiction Identify the main … Continue reading
Name the title, author, and the number of pages: 100 Things Nationals Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die, Jake Russell, 270 pages Identify the type of book: Non-fiction Identify the main characters: Bryce Harper, Frank Howard, Alfonso Soriano, … Continue reading
“I am a firm believer in the American people. If given the truth, they can be depended on to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts, and beer.”–Abraham Lincoln. And yes, there were … Continue reading
You have to wonder if Ted Lerner, the billionaire owner of the Nats, has finally had enough of being bullied by Angelos who he saw sign Chris Davis to a 7 year/$161 million deal, and raise the Orioles payroll to … Continue reading
In a Friday afternoon tweet from Jim Bowden, the MASN cash debate started again with many O’s and Nats fans commenting back to Bowden. Can the Orioles afford to sign Yoenis Cespedes and Chris Davis? Probably and Chris Davis signed … Continue reading