Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: MASN
As most of you have probably already seen, the New York Appellate Court ruled in the Nationals favor today, that the Nats broadcast rights also known as the annual rights fees, should be decided by the MLB Revenue Sharing Definitions … Continue reading
Five straight years, the Nats have lost the MASN Cup to the Orioles, going 7-17 over that time frame. The Nats have not won the Cup outright since all the way back in 2006. This has to end. In a … Continue reading
The pencil shavings and eraser crumbs were sprinkled all over Mike Rizzo’s desk yesterday as he kept sharpening his pencil over and over until Bryce Harper, Anthony Rendon, Tanner Roark, and Derek Norris all agreed to their 2017 salaries. Of … Continue reading
News broke over the weekend from the L.A. Times beat writer Bill Shaikin that the Los Angeles Dodgers principal ownership group led by Guggenheim Baseball Management faces a debt reduction order from Major League Baseball to conform with debt to revenue rules. … Continue reading
In case you missed it, the paperwork and accusations are flying again in this MASN dispute. Lots of new cross motions being filed between MASN, MLB, and the Nationals over the past few weeks. An already bitter fight between the … Continue reading
Late on Friday, May 6th, MASN filed 48 documents with the New York State Court, this was the deadline set by Judge Marks for them to file a motion to stay the Nats request to force them to return to the MLB … Continue reading
This morning Eric Fisher of the Sports Business Journal was putting out new information on the MASN dispute.
Name the title, author, and the number of pages: Lawyerball: The Courtroom Battle of the Orioles Against the Nationals and MLB for the Future of Baseball, Charles H. Martin, 242 pages Identify the type of book: Non-fiction Identify the main … Continue reading
Name the title, author, and the number of pages: 100 Things Nationals Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die, Jake Russell, 270 pages Identify the type of book: Non-fiction Identify the main characters: Bryce Harper, Frank Howard, Alfonso Soriano, … Continue reading