We will have some fun with predictions. This will be closed after the 1st pitch on Opening Day.
1. Who wins the NL East in 2017?
2. How many wins do the Nats finish with in 2017?
3. Which Nats pitcher will have the most wins in 2017? Which starter will have the best ERA in 2017?
4. Who is your Nats team MVP?
5. What is the date for the 1st roster move of 2017?
7. When does Andrew Stevenson make his Nats debut in 2017?
8. What team does Victor Robles finish with for his 2017 season?
9. How many home runs will Bryce Harper hit in 2017?
10. What will Bryce Harper’s WAR be per FanGraphs in 2017?
11. Will Matt Albers pitch during the 2017 regular season for the Washington Nationals?
12. What will the Washington Nationals home attendance be for 2017?
13. Who starts more games in 2017 between Michael A. Taylor and Jayson Werth?
14. How many games will Ryan Zimmerman start in 2017? What will be his final batting average?
16. Who is the Nats closer on July 1st?
17. Who are the Washington Nationals All Stars for 2017? (Rules: 1 pt for each right answer and subtract 1 for each wrong answer)
18. What will Adam Eaton‘s OBP be for the 2017 season? What spot in the line-up will Eaton get most of his at-bats?
19. How many steals will Trea Turner have for the 2017 regular season?
20. Will Trea Turner get to the 25/25 club for HRs/Steals?
BONUS: What corporation buys the naming rights to Nats Park?
BONUS 2: Will the MASN lawsuit get settled before the end of the 2017 regular season?
We are hoping to give you some parking help with some discount codes from our friends at Parking Panda, and here it is “TalkNats10” will give you 10% off for new users on their first transaction. They are fantastic and were instrumental in our #NatsRide campaign. Please give them a try for all of your parking needs!
If you are going to be watching games from a sports bar, don’t forget about our friends at Chads in Friendship Heights which will be the future home of the Dan Kolko Podcast “Between Innings”. Dan Kolko will be at Chads on Tuesday at noon to record his first Podcast, and those in-towners should meet-up for lunch for a TalkNats tailgate to cheer Dan on. Chads is located on Wisconsin Avenue at the Maryland/DC border in Friendship Heights and right on the Metro’s Red Line.