Note: Opening day was almost a week ago but due to some technical difficulties the prediction post is a little late this year.
Will the Nats win the World Series in 4 or 5 games?
Nats prediction threads this year are sure to be a source of negative vibes. But we are all Nats fans here so let’s try to mix in some positives with the negative. That being said, don’t hold back.
Start with the Basics:
- How many games do the Nats win in 2023?
- Who leads the team in home runs and how many?
- Who leads the team in OPS?
- Which pitcher leads the team in wins?
- Who gets the most saves this season?
Other Individual Accomplishments:
- How long does Joey Meneses last as the Nats hit leader after X number of games?
- Does Strasburg get activated at any point in 2023?
- Do we have any Gold Glove finalists?
- What is the best showing by a 2023 free agent?
- What is the best showing by a player acquired via fire sale trade?
Impact of New Rules
- How many minutes is the shortest game? Longest game? Average game?
- Which pitcher gets the most clock violations? Hitter?
- Who leads the team in stolen bases and how many?
Doom and Gloom
- What is the Nats run differential at year end?
- What is the total attendance for the season? Least attended game? Best attended?
- Do the Nats get a dollar from MASN for past unpaid rights fees?
- Does Dave Martinez survive dropping to a lower win percent than Jim Riggleman?
- Is Fixed this Toilet the most annoying commercial in MASN history?
Mandatory Final Question
- Most surprising positive development during the season?