We will have some fun with 2019 Washington Nationals predictions. This will be closed after the 1st pitch on Opening Day.
1. What will be the final 2019 standings in the NL East for the Nats, Braves, Marlins, Mets and Phillies ?
2. Will the NL East have a Wild Card team?
3. Which Nats pitcher will have the most wins in 2019? Which starter (more than 10 starts) will have the best ERA in 2019?
4. Who is your Nats team MVP?
5. What is the date for the first roster move of 2019?
6. When does Carter Kieboom make his debut with the Nationals?
7. How many home runs does Juan Soto hit in 2019?
8. How many stolen bases does Trea Turner get in 2019?
9. How many games will Ryan Zimmerman start in 2019 and how many for Jake Noll?
10. What will the Washington Nationals home attendance be for 2019?
11. Who are the Washington Nationals All Stars for 2019? (Rules: 1 pt for each right answer and subtract 1 for each wrong answer)
12. Does Dave Martinez last the full season for the Nats?
BONUS: What corporation (if any) buys the naming rights to Nats Park?
BONUS 2: Will the MASN lawsuit get settled before the end of the 2019 regular season?