Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Somewhere along the way each great venture comes to a place where failure changes from being a conceptual abstract to being all too real and much too close. When and how this arrives is largely irrelevant. Failure is final. And, … Continue reading
For previous 18 gamers, click here. With the playoffs already underway, I’m pretty sure no one really wants to read a detailed account of the Nats’ last 18 games, all of which occurred after the NL East clinching victory in … Continue reading
We have learned that Chicago Cubs fans attending the Nats game tomorrow plan to bring their “W” flags to the game to wave for the cameras. There has been many on-line discussions that they are actually waving the 1924 Washington … Continue reading
When your speedy lead-off man is on-base 5 times and he only scores one run you know there’s an issue. Add to that Daniel Murphy was on-base 4 times and Michael Taylor was on base 3 times and you would … Continue reading
The highlight of this game was Bryce Harper’s presence in the line-up which seemed like a present to Nats fans. Bryce had been on the disabled list for 45 days, and he will need more than tonight and 5 innings … Continue reading
Besides Trea Turner and Michael Taylor, the Nats bats were silent for 7 innings, and pinch-hitter Wilmer Difo led-off the 8th inning in a 2-to-1 deficit with a swinging bunt single over the pitcher’s mound. Trea Turner followed with a … Continue reading
For previous 18 gamers, click here. At the end of the 7th 18-game set, the Nats were 26 games over .500 and stood atop the NL East by 12 1/2 games. The division title seemed assured: the question was not … Continue reading
Both the Nationals and Dodgers could have set up their rotations differently with days-off. The Nationals even inserted A.J. Cole back in the rotation yesterday pushing back both Gio Gonzalez and Scherzer until after Monday’s day-off. The Nationals are now … Continue reading
Unfortunately, Edwin Jackson is a shadow of what he was when he joined the Nationals during the 3rd week of July. Jackson’s ERA jumped nearly a full point to 4.96, and he lasted only 2 1/3 innings tonight after he … Continue reading