Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: SpringTraining
There is no room for April Fools as today there is baseball to be played amid some pomp and circumstance for the U.S. Navy in the inaugural Naval Academy Baseball Classic which will feature the Washington Nationals for at least … Continue reading
Jeremy Guthrie is the last long-man standing; Stephen Strasburg gets his last tune-up before Opening Day
The last few days of spring training camp feels a little like a dramatic scene from the popular TV show The Bachelor but luckily no video cameras are rolling. A 20-something-year-old bachelor gets his heart ripped out like A.J. Cole, … Continue reading
Talk Nats has led the way in coverage of the new Ballpark of the Palm Beaches with reviews of the new facility (TBOTPB and BPPB). This article looks at attendance during the first spring and what can be done to entice … Continue reading
At this point in the baseball calendar, we look back to say time flew by! The Washington Nationals have a 6:35pm televised game from The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches that will mark their last game there for the 2017 … Continue reading
Cy Young was a great baseball pitcher and John Heisman was a pitcher himself growing up. They grew up near each other in rural Ohio. Cy Young was two years older. Heisman played all the sports growing up and preferred … Continue reading
Exactly a week from today, the Washington Nationals will be hosting the Boston Red Sox in Nationals Park. Today marks the last of 3 games remaining for the Nationals in The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches, and today the Nats … Continue reading
A ‘split squad’ is the term used during Spring Training when a team has two games that overlap at the same time in two different locations and have to split their squads in order to field two teams to play … Continue reading
We got TV coverage today for the 1:05pm game between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals on MASN! This will give everyone a good look at the Nationals top pitching prospect Erick Fedde.
What an exciting 24 hours in Nats camp! Team USA is heading to the WBC finals which was all made possible by a four-inning shut-out performance by the Washington Nationals’ own Tanner Roark! Roark spun a 2-hit gem while throwing … Continue reading
The Washington Nationals have a Grapefruit League game today with the Atlanta Braves at The Ballpark of the Palm Beaches at 1:05 pm and about 5 hours after that game is complete, Tanner Roark will be pitching for Team USA … Continue reading