Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- Rick Ankiel wrote a book that is a must-read!
- Game #24 without Adam Eaton, #Nats must move forward
- #Nats lose Adam Eaton to an apparent leg injury; Lose game 7-5
- Game #23 The #Nats are back home; Mets in town for weekend series
- Half St. and other #Nats fans invaded Coors Field for an historic series!
- What is so different about this 2017 line-up? #Nats take top spot in MLB Power Rankings!
- The Nationals take a happy flight back to D.C. on the wings of a 9-1 road trip!
- Game #22 The last game of this road trip; Gio gets the finale in an Au Revoir to Denver;
- Blake Perkins pulled off the rare walk-off in both ends of a doubleheader!
- 5 Guys Boomers & Long Flies! #Nats
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking BudBlack Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: Ramos
For previous 18-gamers, click here. Everyone’s attention has turned to the playoffs, and Saturday’s rainout means we have to wait until 1 pm on Sunday to see if the Nats can overcome that 1-0 deficit to the Dodgers. So there’s … Continue reading
It is time for some myth busting. The long-term prognosis should be bright for Wilson Ramos according to Dr. A. Brion Gardner who is a local orthopedic surgeon with The Centers for Advanced Orthopaedics. Jeff Todd of MLB Trade Rumors … Continue reading
The images of Wilson Ramos going down to the ground in a heap of pain while pointing at his knee was hard to watch. After the game, Dusty Baker did not want to speculate on the severity of the injury … Continue reading
The Nationals lost this game 14-4 to the Diamondbacks, and lost Wilson Ramos who left the game with an apparent knee injury. Ramos injured the same knee that was surgically repaired before. We fear the worse, and hope for the … Continue reading
We all knew that Stephen Strasburg and Wilson Ramos were set to be free agents after this season, and much to the surprise of Nats’ fans, Strasburg signed a mega-extension leaving Ramos as the lone starter for the Nationals this … Continue reading
For previous 18-gamers, click here. As the last 18 game set came to a close, the Nats had lost three straight to the Orioles. In the third loss, Daniel Murphy hit his first career grand slam in the 9th inning … Continue reading
For previous 18-gamers, click here. After the Nats’ third straight loss to the O’s on Wednesday night, if you asked just about any fan about how the last 18 games have gone, the answer would likely have been “not very … Continue reading
Pay the man! Wilson Ramos is going to get paid no doubt, and we hope it will continue to be on the Nationals’ payroll for many years to come. Wilson Ramos is set to become a Free Agent after this … Continue reading
For previous 18-gamers, click here. The last 18-game set conveniently concluded at the All Star break. As the baseball world’s attention turned to the mid-summer classic in San Diego, the Nats were 18 games over .500 and six games ahead … Continue reading