Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: Roster
The term has ended, and now the report card is due. How did the Washington Nationals fare in 2017? Some excelled. Some disappointed. While we lick our wounds from another first-round loss in the playoffs, let’s take a look back … Continue reading
The smallest details lead to impactful results. Max Scherzer entered the NLDS elimination game #5 finale as a relief pitcher in the 5th innings with a Nats 4-to-3 lead and would face the meat of the Cubs order: Kris Bryant, … Continue reading
Many of us thought that Dusty Baker would configure the team once again with a 7-man bullpen and a 6-man bench — and he has. There are a few surprises on the NLDS roster just like last year. The players who … Continue reading
A few weeks ago, we had a very active discussion of what might be, or should be, the starting pitching rotation in the playoffs, particularly the pros and cons of pitching Max and/or Stras on 3-days rest at certain strategic … Continue reading
Bryce Harper is so talented that he is also a food critic in addition to maintaining a food review site with his wife, Kayla, on Instagram called Harp.Eats. Yesterday, Harper did a food review for Barstool Sports on a New York … Continue reading
For previous 18 gamers, click here. At the end of the 7th 18-game set, the Nats were 26 games over .500 and stood atop the NL East by 12 1/2 games. The division title seemed assured: the question was not … Continue reading
Watch Bryce. Watch Bryce run. Watch Bryce run fast. "Harper is on the way."- Dusty [email protected]_Rosenthal with a Bryce Harper update. https://t.co/nYJzMwvnER — FOX Sports: MLB (@MLBONFOX) September 16, 2017 That is video proof of a big milestone for Bryce … Continue reading
You can only carry 25 players on your post-season roster. That is a rule. No expanded rosters in the post-season like managers have now. Last year in the NLDS, Dusty Baker went with an ill-advised 6 man bench and a … Continue reading
With the Washington Nationals clinched, the National League East is set for 2017. It’s time for Nationals fans to start shifting their attention once again towards October. For the fourth time in the last six years, the Nats will play meaningful … Continue reading
For previous 18 gamers, click here. You may recall that the 6th 18-gamer was essentially the Bryce Harper show. With six homers, five in the first inning, Bryce led the way to a 10-8 set with a lot of help from … Continue reading