Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: Prospects
For previous 18 gamers, click here. At the end of the 7th 18-game set, the Nats were 26 games over .500 and stood atop the NL East by 12 1/2 games. The division title seemed assured: the question was not … Continue reading
You can only carry 25 players on your post-season roster. That is a rule. No expanded rosters in the post-season like managers have now. Last year in the NLDS, Dusty Baker went with an ill-advised 6 man bench and a … Continue reading
With the Washington Nationals clinched, the National League East is set for 2017. It’s time for Nationals fans to start shifting their attention once again towards October. For the fourth time in the last six years, the Nats will play meaningful … Continue reading
The 2017 baseball season has really flown by, and we now stand less than a month away from September 1, the magical date upon which rosters expand and games become 45 minutes longer because of all the extra pitching changes. … Continue reading
“We made a trade we think shortens the game,” General Manager Mike Rizzo said. Ryan Madson turns 37-years-old next month, and Sean Doolittle turns 31-years-old in September. The pair was traded by Oakland A’s general manager Billy Beane to the Nationals … Continue reading
Many contending teams will be making trades starting today, will the Nationals be one of them? Last year at this time, the Nationals were not in a hurry to make trades although the need for a lefty man in the … Continue reading
The first year MLB amateur draft began last night, and the Washington Nationals had the 25th pick in the 1st round. That spot in the draft will forever be known as the “Mike Trout” spot, and over the years has … Continue reading
Victor Robles is a young man with immense talent and potential on the baseball field, and a man of few words off of it. We had the chance to sit down with him prior to the Potomac Nationals game on … Continue reading
Last night was the perfect opportunity to see Joan Baez pitch for the Potomac Nationals at Pfitzner Stadium in Woodbridge, Virginia. Baez worked at a good pace and turned in a good outing and worked himself out of some jams … Continue reading
Blake Perkins (#2) mobbed at home plate after launching game-winning, three-run homer in the opening game of Sunday’s doubleheader with Delmarva. (Photo courtesy: Patrick Cavey) If you followed what happened Sunday at the Hagerstown Suns doubleheader, you know that Blake … Continue reading