Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Category Archives: Feature
111 days, 111 questions. In no order whatsoever. (Minus Winterfest and the GM meetings, it’s about 111 days to Pitchers and Catchers report).
Nationals Park was transformed on Wednesday night into a haunted, zombie-filled ballpark, all in the name of getting fans pumped up for the postseason. And you know what? It worked. 🧟♀️ Braaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiins. 🧟♂️#HauntedPepRally pic.twitter.com/aLySqalUKh — Washington Nationals (@Nationals) October 5, … Continue reading
Let me introduce you to my new favorite Nationals fan, and I’ll tell you why she should be one of your favorites, too. Kelly Collis from the Tommy Show on 94.7 on your radio dial is one of the biggest … Continue reading
After a four-game split with the Mets, the Nationals remain a comfortable 12 games up in the NL East, as they have for much of the year. Perhaps for you (as for me) it has felt like a game of … Continue reading
Before Bryce Harper‘s unfortunate slip and fall in the 1st inning of Saturday’s 3 hour 1 minute rain delayed game that actually got underway at 10:06 pm while rain was falling, he had aspirations for another great full-season leading his … Continue reading
In the wee hours of Saturday morning, I willingly put on real pants (a rarity on a weekend) and left my house at the crack of dawn to attend Adam Eaton’s Rev Up the Park charitable event at Nationals Park, … Continue reading
Your Washington Nationals are in the midst of a fairly lengthy homestand. They will play seven home games in the next eight days including their current series against division foes the Marlins, the woeful Giants, and the surprising Angels. We … Continue reading
For all the discussion of lineup construction and Wilmer Difo’s proper place in the Nationals lineup, analysts have failed to realize one tiny, but important detail: Wilmer Difo might be the best defensive shortstop in baseball. Yes, that includes Addison … Continue reading
Last weekend the Nats completed a four game sweep of the Reds at the Great American Ballpark. The Power Boater family traveled out to Cincinnati to see how their ballpark compared to ours here in DC. Inside the Great American … Continue reading
While Adam Eaton is sidelined with his injured knee, he is still active in two of his favorite activities — fast cars and charitable work. When he told the Dragonfly Foundation that he was going to do a car show at … Continue reading