Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Author Archives: Casey Boguslaw
In a Game of Inches, Every Play Takes on Extra Importance In baseball, a “break” is often the difference between a W or L, but star players can also make an impact as well. As great as the eight-team tournament of this … Continue reading
Final Week Mailbag Baseball is never boring, but there have been few games with relevance this week; even less so this weekend. When I sent out on Twitter my desire to write a mailbag this week, I claimed this final week of … Continue reading
Winning a single series (finally) is a must, but Nats fans should be setting their sights higher. With 10 games to go and a seemingly insurmountable 4.5 games behind the Los Angeles Dodgers for the National League’s top seed, the … Continue reading
The acquisition of Adam Eaton in the Washington outfield will provide a new look in 2017. Will he help last year’s below average defense? I helped introduce MLBAM & Statcast’s new Catch Probability metric at RO Baseball on Friday. Take … Continue reading