Opening Day should be a national holiday!
Bryce Harper (@bharper3407)
- The 2018 #Nats roster and the free agents, options, and projections
- 111 questions for the 111 days to Spring Training
- Grading the 2017 Washington Nationals: Pitchers
- Baseball games should not be decided on non-baseball plays
- Analysis: Scherzer vs. Zobrist; The at-bat that changed Game #5
- The NLDS stats could shock you that Nats topped the Cubs in almost every category — except the win column which counts the most.
- Unfortunately more Game #5 Deja Vu as the Nats 2017 ends.
- Game #5 NLDS; One team will fly to LA after this game; One team will go home!
- First things first, who starts Game #5 tonight? Many choices and strategies!
- Stephen Strasburg makes Game #5 possible with a shutout for the ages! Trea scores; MAT slams; Nats win 5-0
Category Cloud18GameRecap Analysis Awards Breaking Bullpen CoachingStaff Dusty Espinosa Feature FreeAgents Gio Giolito Harper InGame Jayson JRoss Kelley Lerners Lineup MASN MedicalStaff MikeRizzo Murphy NLEast Papelbon PostSeason Prospects Ramos Recap Rendon Revere RizzoForADay Roark Roster RyanZimmerman Sabermetrics Schedule Scherzer SpringTraining Starters Storen Strasburg Taylor Turner Uncategorized
Author Archives: Alex Uplinger
Your Washington Nationals are in the midst of a fairly lengthy homestand. They will play seven home games in the next eight days including their current series against division foes the Marlins, the woeful Giants, and the surprising Angels. We … Continue reading
Nothing quite compares to baseball games in person. The sights, sounds, and smells pleasantly play with all the senses. Many people treat games as social outings to eat, drink, and enjoy the company of others. Enjoying a tasty adult beverage … Continue reading
Baseball is as much a mental game as it is a physical one. There is no one more superstitious than baseball players. From their bizarre routines to the lucky items that players swear by the game is a mental battle … Continue reading
Baseball is in the air after an unforgettable win on Opening Day. The unseasonable warmth and spring training in their new home in West Palm Beach had most Nats fans itching for opening day versus the Marlins on April 3rd. … Continue reading